A Reputation Built on Outstanding Customer Service.
We are tailored to our customer’s needs. The information below clarifies some of the customer service policies that guide us at Outdoor Kitchen & Patio. If you have any questions, please call us today.
Our Customer Service Policies
Most of our manufacturers and vendors do not allow their products to be sold online nor do they allow pricing to be shown. Until recently, some of our manufacturers did not even allow us to show their product on websites. Outdoor Kitchen & Patio wants to ensure you receive the most professional service when designing your outdoor space, and because color and fabric choices can become very complex, we believe you should see it before you buy it.
If you have any questions about pricing, you can email or call us and one of our sales staff will be glad to assist you. Or better yet, come visit our showroom, located in the Bel Air Plaza in Omaha, NE.
For over 45 years, Outdoor Kitchen & Patio has proudly provided quality customer service and stood behind our merchandise. We are committed to continuing that tradition and doing everything we can to assure that you are satisfied and happy with your purchase. All warranties are offered and processed by the furniture manufacturers. Because we have established relationships with these manufacturers, we have a good rapport with the customer service departments. As part of our commitment to quality customer service, we have specialists designated to help you resolve your needs with the manufacturer.
Each manufacturer’s claim process has different requirements and policies. Our specialist will handle these details for you and file your claim with the manufacturer. As we receive updates from the factory about your claim, we will provide them to you. As our customer, we will be your advocates with the manufacturer, and we will do our best to resolve your issues in the most beneficial way to you. However, be aware that the factories’ decisions are binding and final in all warranty claims. Also, please note that most factories hold the customer liable for freight and delivery after the first year.
If you need to make a warranty claim, please do not bring the item in without calling first.
In most cases, all we need is a few digital photos of the product or the problem. Information is provided by the respective manufacturer and is subject to change. Outdoor Kitchen & Patio provides this information as a courtesy to our customers and is not liable for the information provided.
Special Note on Umbrellas, Cushions, & Glass
Glass is not warrantied. Extreme care must be taken when using an umbrella on a glass top table. An umbrella stand is necessary under the table to hold the umbrella. At any time, the wind could gust and carry the umbrella as a sail to cause the table to turn over and break the glass. As a result, the glass would not be covered under warranty. Umbrellas and cushions have a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover natural fading from sunlight. Umbrellas are warrantied structurally (under normal use and conditions). Please exercise caution when using your umbrella and only have the umbrella open when you are enjoying your patio set. We cannot warranty an umbrella that has been left open and gets damaged from a high gust of wind.
Pickup and Delivery
At Outdoor Kitchen & Patio, we want to make sure that your experience from the beginning of the sale to the receipt of your new products is a pleasurable and memorable experience.
We deliver locally within a 60 mile radius of the store or can arrange for drop shipments.
In-season deliveries are made Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
JAMES “JIMMY” JANKOWSKI
- Be sure we have your correct delivery address and a phone number you can be reached at during the day of delivery
- Advise your salesperson at the time of sale of any delivery difficulties the staff may encounter on the day of delivery
- We cannot always accommodate specific time requests. We attempt to batch our deliveries by areas. We will attempt to give you a two-hour delivery window
- Once a delivery date and approximate time are set, we typically will not call you to reconfirm unless you request we do
- Keep in mind that most of our deliveries can be done without you being home. If that is acceptable with you, just let us know where we are to put the product
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver your product when we were scheduled to, there will be a charge for a second delivery
- Our delivery people are not authorized to move or dispose of any existing furniture currently at your home
- Our warehouse is not part of the retail store; therefore, it may not be possible to deliver the same day or the next
If you plan on picking up your order, we will tell you where it will be located and when it will be available. In case of special orders, we will notify you when the product arrives.
Please bring blankets, straps, and/or other materials to protect your products. Outdoor Kitchen & Patio does not supply these items.
While we will be happy to assist in the loading of the product, it is provided at your risk.
Outdoor Kitchen & Patio will not be responsible for damage to your vehicle or product.
All balances must be paid before the product is picked up.
Please let us know if you want the product assembled or left in boxes.
- Grill servicing, repair, & cleaning
- Sling replacements on applicable chairs
- Gas log and fireplace repairs
- Gas line installations and quotes
For more information regarding any of these services, including prices, please call our store today, 402-333-2282.